1. Candidates can submit applications for AIPVT-2014 either “Offline” on prescribed Application Form or make an Application “Online”.
2. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin/ Council’s website.
3. Candidates must retain the Application Form number and photocopy of filled in Application Form or the photocopy of the printout of the computer generated Application Form as the case may be with them as reference for future correspondence.
4. Online submission of Application may be made by accessing website (not available yet)
Instructions for Online submission of Application would be available on the said website of Council w.e.f. 03.01.2014 (10.00 A.M.) to 15.02.2014 (5.00 P.M) (only expected).
5. (a) Please ensure before mailing the Application by Post that:
(I) The columns in the Form are filled up with darkening of the circles wherever applicable in case of Offline Application Form.
(II) The applicant has signed the Form at specified place.
(III) One good contrast black & white passport size photograph (taken on or after
03.01.2014) (expected) is duly pasted in the space earmarked for it.
(b) Use the enclosed addressed envelope for despatch of Offline Application. For
Online submission of Application Form, use an A4 size envelope and mention “Online
Application for AIPVT-2011” on the top of the envelope.
6. Candidates must preserve the Admit Cards and 5 (five) photographs as pasted in Application
Form till admission.
7. Retain postal receipt of despatch of the Application.
8. Application is to be despatched by Registered/Speed Post Only to:-
The Controller of Examination
Veterinary Council of India
“A” Wing, 2nd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan,
Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066
1. All India Pre-Veterinary Test-2011 shall be held on Saturday, the 14th May, 2014
(2.00 to 5.00 P.M.).
2. Two boxes at the top of Application Form are for office use only.
Candidates are advised not to write anything in these boxes.
3. Online Applications shall not be considered for issuing Admit Card until the
Applications are also received by post complete in all respect along with required
examination fee through Demand Draft before the closing date as for Offline
AIPVT 2014 NEWS: